Our Sunset Gourmet Dinner Charter starts at 4:30 pm and ends at 8:30 pm.
Around St Martin / St Maarten
$1,600 UP TO 4 PASSENGERS
extra $200 / person up to 12 passengers
Please note that there is 20% surcharge during the festive season from December 20th to January 5th
Suggested itinerary*: For our Sunset Gourmet Dinner Charter, we sail to the beautiful Long Bay Beach. This is a really quiet place where you will fall in love without a doubt with its crystalline water in front of the gorgeous Hotel Belmond la Samanna. You will admire the caribbean sunset which looks like the sky is on fire! In this little piece of paradise, you will appreciate our tasty appetizers while taking a sip of one of our craft cocktails. Then, you will enjoy our 4-course dinner with wine pairing and much more. In brief, this is the perfect place to spend an unforgettable moment with your beloved ones that you will remember all your life. You will definitely feel the romantic vibe there!
What is included?
- Captain & Hostess
- 4-course Dinner
- Open Bar with Craft Cocktails and more
- Water Activities (paddle, kayak, floating-mat & noodles)
- Reef Safe Sunbum Sunscreen
- Bluetooth Sound System
You want more?
- Bottle of Champagne – $100
- Aged Rum Prestige Collection – $30/guest
- Extra Hour – $200
- Seabob – $550
- Underwater scooter – $100
- Drone & Go Pro Package – On demand
- You have a specific request? Tell us what it is, we will do our best to arrange it!
What do I need to bring?
Where & when do we meet?
Please meet us at 4:15 PM at Kim Shah beach, right in between the Cocky Turtle and Roxxy Beach Bar. The captain will come pick you up with the dinghy.
*Our suggested itinerary is designed to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites during your Sunset gourmet dinner Charter. This itinerary is just a suggestion. Tell us where you would like to go and we will tailor an itinerary especially for you.
- Deposit refunded if cancellation made > 5 days prior the trip (only the booking fee & bank charge won’t be refunded)
- Deposit lost if cancellation made < 5 days prior departure
- Full amount charged if cancellation made the day prior departure
- Reschedule or full refund if cancellation due to bad weather (decision of the captain)