You would like to try the Pyratz Gourmet Sailing experience but you are staying in Anguilla? No problem, our crew will come from St Martin for you! Our Full Day Charter from Anguilla starts at 10:30am and ends at 5:30pm or 6:30pm (according to the wish of the guests).
$3,800 UP TO 4 PASSENGERS
extra $175 / person up to 12 passengers
Please note that there is 20% surcharge during the festive season from December 20th to January 5th
To start your day in the best conditions, we welcome you on board with a continental breakfast. Then, we will sail to Little Bay beach first which is a creek in Crocus Bay. This place is really lovely, pretty quiet with crystalline water where you will be able to do some snorkeling sessions or cliff jumping. You can even go to the beach and don't worry, our crew will be ready to bring you our craft Cocktails while you are relaxing on the sand. Then you will enjoy your 4-course Gourmet Lunch with wine pairing. As a second stop, we will visit the wonderful Meads Bay beach where you will relax again under the Caribbean sun... Possibility to visit Sandy Island and Prickley Pear depending on the weather.
What is included?
You want more?
- Champagne – $100
- Aged Rum Prestige Collection – $30/guest
- Extra Hour – $200
- Seabob – $550
- Underwater scooter – $100
- Drone & Go Pro Package – On demand
- You have a specific request? Tell us what it is, we will do our best to arrange it!
What do I need to bring?
What is excluded?
Where & when do we meet?
Please meet us at 10:30AM at Meads Bay on the beach, in between Malliouhana and Carimar Beach Club. The captain will come pick you up with our dinghy.
*Our suggested itinerary is designed to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites during your anguilla full day charter. This itinerary is just a suggestion. Tell us where you would like to go and we will tailor an itinerary especially for you.
- Deposit refunded if cancellation made > 5 days prior the trip (only the booking fee & bank charge won’t be refunded)
- Deposit lost if cancellation made < 5 days prior departure
- Full amount charged if cancellation made the day prior departure
- Reschedule or full refund if cancellation due to bad weather (decision of the captain)