IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW TO GO TO ANGUILLA BEFORE ANY BOOKING (Last update: 09/03/2022) There is $20/guest for clearance fees (add the number of guests in the options during your booking process) Then, you must send before 10AM the day prior your booking: - Full vaccination proof - Photocopy of the passports of each guest If you have any question, please feel free to contact us, our team will do is best to help you!
Our Anguilla Full Day Charter starts at 8:15am and ends at 5:15pm.
$2,400 UP TO 4 PASSENGERS
extra $175 / person up to 12 passengers
Please note that there is 20% surcharge during the festive season from December 20th to January 5th
Suggested itinerary*: To start your day in the best conditions, we welcome you on board with a continental breakfast. Then, we will sail to Little Bay beach first which is a creek in Crocus Bay. This place is really lovely, pretty quiet with crystalline water where you will be able to do some snorkeling sessions or cliff jumping. You can even go to the beach and don't worry, our crew will be ready to bring you our craft cocktails while you are relaxing on the sand. Then you will enjoy your 4-course Gourmet Lunch with wine pairing. Before going back to St Maarten, we will do a last stop at the wonderful Meads Bay beach where you will relax again under the Caribbean sun...
What is included?
- Captain & Hostess
- Continental Breakfast
- 4-course Gourmet Lunch
- Open Bar with Craft Cocktails and more
- Water Activities (paddle, kayak, floating-mat & noodles)
- Reef Safe Sunbum Sunscreen
- Bluetooth Sound System
- Port Dues + Agent Fees
- Covid test for the crew
You want more?
- Champagne – $100
- Aged Rum Prestige Collection – $30/guest
- Extra Hour – $200
- Seabob – $550
- Underwater scooter – $100
- Drone & Go Pro Package – On demand
- You have a specific request? Tell us what it is, we will do our best to arrange it!
What do I need to bring?
- Clearance fees
- Price of your Covid Test
Where & when do we meet?
The meeting is at 8 am at our dock:
Airport Road, Simpson Bay
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
(Next to Sixt car rental agency and the Dinghy Dock)
Other pick up locations might be possible on request, contact us.
*Our suggested itinerary is designed to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites during your anguilla full day charter. This itinerary is just a suggestion. Tell us where you would like to go and we will tailor an itinerary especially for you.
- Deposit refunded if cancellation made > 5 days prior the trip (only the booking fee & bank charge won’t be refunded)
- Deposit lost if cancellation made < 5 days prior departure
- Full amount charged if cancellation made the day prior departure
- Reschedule or full refund if cancellation due to bad weather (decision of the captain)