Our Half Day Charter starts at 10:15am and ends at 3:15pm.
Around St Martin / St Maarten
$1,500 UP TO 4 PASSENGERS
extra $175 / person up to 12 passengers
Please note that there is 20% surcharge during the festive season from December 20th to January 5th
Suggested itineraries*: To start your Half Day Charter, we will go to our first stop: Long Bay or Mullet Bay. Once there, you will have time to enjoy water activities, start to drink our craft cocktails while our crew will prepare your 4-course Gourmet Lunch. Then we will peacefully take the way of the return. But before crossing the Simpson Bay bridge, we will stop by Maho beach to observe the planes landing, one of the most impressive thing to see when you come to St. Maarten.
What is included?
- Captain & Hostess
- 4-course Gourmet Lunch
- Open Bar with Craft Cocktails and more
- Water Activities (paddle, kayak, floating-mat & noodles)
- Reef Safe Sunbum Sunscreen
- Bluetooth Sound System
You want more?
- Bottle of Champagne – $100
- Aged Rum Prestige Collection – $30/guest
- Extra Hour – $200
- Seabob – $550
- Underwater scooter – $100
- Drone & Go Pro Package – On demand
- You have a specific request? Tell us what it is, we will do our best to arrange it!
What do I need to bring?
Where & when do we meet?
The meeting is at 10 am at our dock:
Airport Road, Simpson Bay
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
(Next to Sixt car rental agency and the Dinghy Dock)
Other pick up locations might be possible on request, contact us.
*Our suggested itineraries are designed to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites during your half day charter. These itineraries are just suggestions. Tell us where you would like to go and we will tailor an itinerary especially for you.
- Deposit refunded if cancellation made > 5 days prior the trip (only the booking fee & bank charge won’t be refunded)
- Deposit lost if cancellation made < 5 days prior departure
- Full amount charged if cancellation made the day prior departure
- Reschedule or full refund if cancellation due to bad weather (decision of the captain)