Our Full Day Charter starts at 8:15am and ends at 5:15pm.
Around St Martin / St Maarten
$1,900 UP TO 4 PASSENGERS
extra $175 / person up to 12 passengers
Please note that there is 20% surcharge during the festive season from December 20th to January 5th
Suggested itinerary*: To start your day in the best conditions, we welcome you on board with a continental breakfast. We start to sail to the Creole Rock, a well known snorkeling spot, part of the Nature Reserve of St Martin where you can do snorkeling sessions. Then, we go to Happy Bay where you will enjoy our 4-course Gourmet Lunch and wine pairing. Last but not least, we will go to Long Bay beach, in order to relax one more time in a peaceful place.
What is included?
- Captain & Hostess
- Continental Breakfast
- 4-course Gourmet Lunch
- Open Bar with Craft Cocktails and more
- Water Activities (paddle, kayak, floating-mat & noodles)
- Reef Safe Sunbum Sunscreen
- Bluetooth Sound System
You want more?
- Champagne – $100
- Aged Rum Prestige Collection – $30/guest
- Extra Hour – $200
- Seabob – $550
- Underwater scooter – $100
- Drone & Go Pro Package – On demand
- You have a specific request? Tell us what it is, we will do our best to arrange it!
What do I need to bring?
Where & when do we meet?
The meeting is at 8 am at our dock:
Airport Road, Simpson Bay
Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies
(Next to Sixt car rental agency and the Dinghy Dock)
Other pick up locations might be possible on request, contact us.
*Our suggested itinerary is designed to help you discover some of the most beautiful sites during your full day charter. This itinerary is just a suggestion. Tell us where you would like to go and we will tailor an itinerary especially for you.
- Deposit refunded if cancellation made > 5 days prior the trip (only the booking fee & bank charge won’t be refunded)
- Deposit lost if cancellation made < 5 days prior departure
- Full amount charged if cancellation made the day prior departure
- Reschedule or full refund if cancellation due to bad weather (decision of the captain)